Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pulse

My cheeks get red in the cold.
I'm afraid of the dark.

I bruise really easily.

I still need my mom when I get sick.

My heart speeds up when I get up in front of crowds of people.

I cried when my parents sat me and my siblings down to tell us they were getting divorced.

The hairs on my arms stand up and I get goosebumps when I hear a good song.

I procrastinate everything.

I hesitate to trust people because I've been burned too many times to count.

My best friends aren't the ones I know I can rely on all the time.

I'd eat Chick Fil A over a fancy restaurant any day.

I have hands that need to be held and a heart that longs to be broken to feel something. 
                                                                             
                                                                                              Anything.

I like the cold side of the pillow.


    Am

               Human.




No comments:

Post a Comment