Monday, October 27, 2014

Circulation

I don't like running, but the chase is the only thing I want with you

Make me miss you
Make me want you
Flirt with other girls in front of me, pretend you didn't see me noticing
Text me one day, ignore me the next
Kiss me, but not too hard

Wait.
You're showing too much interest
You're texting me too much
Stop feeling so much

Give me a chance to catch up

Tonight you told me to kiss you like I meant it
I think I stopped meaning it
Your lips aren't as soft anymore

My 11:11 wish changed tonight
It isn't you anymore and I'm sorry

You pulled me closer and my muscles automatically pulled away as if you stopped running through my veins, telling my blood to boil and my skin to crawl at the very sight of you
It used to

Dammit, love.
I wanted this.

I really did.

You wrapped yourself around my finger too tight
And I guess now would be a good time to tell you I'm claustrophobic


6 comments:

  1. Love explained in one post! I love it. I know how you feel:/ "Dammit, love. I wanted this."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "my 11:11 wish changed tonight"
    great line. loved all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You wrapped yourself around my finger too tight
    And I guess now would be a good time to tell you I'm claustrophobic"

    chills. seriously. this line is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. commitment is scary. "I think I stopped meaning it"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic and that last line really got me.

    ReplyDelete